Feb 11th, 2021
Register now for #ISC21
Plan now to attend the American Stroke Association’s International Stroke Conference 2021, the premier event celebrating the latest in stroke and brain health science. This year’s global virtual experience, March 17-19, offers the content you need to know to stay current in your daily practice.
- 62 late-breaking trials
- 28 live sessions featuring hot topics relevant to cerebrovascular health, including:
- Brain health
- Neuroendovascular therapies
- Guidance for advanced practice providers
- Translational basic science
- Posters and Moderated Posters let you explore presentations and interact with presenters
- An Exhibit Hall showcasing the latest treatments and patient care. Connect with exhibitors through group or one-on-one meetings.
- Satellite events, Learning Studios, Simulation Demos and networking opportunities
- 24 Continuing Medical Education credits
Registration includes access to all live and pre-recorded sessions on demand through Friday, April 16, 2021. Don’t wait! Register today!