Poster tours continue today
ISC 2024 offers two types of poster sessions: Professor-Led Poster Tours and one-on-one individual Q&A Poster Presentations.
Choose from 10 Professor-Led Poster Tours 6-7 p.m. today in the Poster Hall, Halls 5-6. Expert moderators will lead these tours, which are organized by category. They provide a short presentation and Q&A with each of the poster authors in that section. To take part, simply view the Thursday Moderated Poster Sessions in the Online Program Planner or on the Mobile Meeting Guide app. Decide which section/category of posters you would like to attend. Then, at 5:55 p.m., arrive at the correspondingly numbered “Section” sign for your selected section/category. Headsets will be available for ease of listening to the presenters.
During the Regular Poster Sessions, poster presenters will be at their posters for informal Q&As with attendees from 7-7:30 p.m. today in the Poster Hall, Halls 5-6. These one-on-one posters are not a part of the Professor-Led Poster Tours. To see the posters featured in today’s regular Poster Sessions, view the Poster Sessions in the Online Program Planner or on the Mobile Meeting Guide app.
Posters also will be available for viewing 8 a.m.-7:30 p.m. today in the Poster Hall, Halls 5-6.
Professor-Led Poster Tours
Posters TMP1– TMP120
1. Aneurysms and Vascular Malformations and Pediatric Cerebrovascular Disease Moderated Poster Tour
2. Cerebrovascular Systems of Care Moderated Poster Tour II
3. Clinical Rehabilitation and Recovery Moderated Poster Tour
4. Health Services, Quality Improvement and Patient-Centered Outcomes Moderated Poster Tour II
5. Imaging Moderated Poster Tour II
6. In-Hospital Care: From the ICU to Discharge and Large Vessel Disease From Arteries to Veins (Non-Acute Treatment) Moderated Poster Tour
7. Intracerebral Hemorrhage Moderated Poster Tour II
8. Neuroendovascular Moderated Poster Tour II
9. Risk Factors and Prevention Moderated Poster Tour II
10. Translational Basic Science Moderated Poster Tour II
Regular Poster Sessions
Posters TP1– TP321
These posters are not included in the professor-led poster tour session.
Aneurysms and Vascular Malformations Posters
Brain Health Posters
Cerebrovascular Nursing Posters II
Clinical Rehabilitation and Recovery Posters
Health Services, Quality Improvement and Patient-Centered Outcomes Posters II
Imaging Posters II
Intracerebral Hemorrhage Posters II
Large Vessel Disease from Arteries to Veins (Non-Acute Treatment) Posters
Neuroendovascular Posters II
Risk Factors and Prevention Posters II
Translational Basic Science Posters II
Ongoing Clinical Trials Posters (CTP1 – CTP41)