Message from the Chair: Day 3 at #ISC22
The Closing Main Event features five late-breaking science presentations you do not want to miss.
Be sure not to miss the Closing Main Event 11a.m.-12:30 p.m. CST in Hall D of the convention center or on the virtual meeting site. We will feature presenters of the last of this week’s featured Late-Breaking Science. They will explore:
- Novel Robotic-Assisted Transcranial Doppler Versus Transthoracic Echocardiography to Detect Right-to-Left Shunts
- Primary Results and Associated Clot Composition in the Excellent Registry
- Sex Difference in the Impact of Dual Antiplatelet Therapy Using Cilostazol for Secondary Stroke Prevention
- Pediatric Large Vessel Occlusion Stroke: Poor Outcomes Without Intervention
- Outcomes of Efficiency Techniques During Mechanical Thrombectomy in Acute Ischemic Stroke Assist Global Registry Analysis